Mid-Autumn Afternoon Tea Set at THIRTY8
In the anticipation of the harvest season, Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur is celebrating mid-autumn festival with a delectable, mid-autumn inspired afternoon tea, curated by our Executive Sous Chef Byron Zhang.
“Mid-Autumn festival is more than just mooncakes. We created the menus with some of the must-eat foods during the festival such as pumpkin, taro, chestnut, pomelo and even duck. It is all about keeping the traditions alive with food!” says Chef Byron.
For a limited time of four days, diners can enjoy this seasonal afternoon tea with an oriental twist featuring Pandan bird’s nest drink, smoked duck, mid-autumn inspired dumplings (chestnut, pumpkin, taro), deep-fried wontons and pomelo seasonal fruit platter. Not to be missed are THIRTY8’s afternoon staples and all-time favourite – mango tartlet, hazelnut caramel Opera, bergamot-yuzu Madeleine and strawberry sable. Alongside with the afternoon tea tower, guests will be served with one of the Asia’s finest premium tea – JING tea (Pu-erh) for a complete afternoon tea experience.[vc_text_separator title=”MID-AUTUMN MENU”]
Inclusive of coffee, Premium Jing tea (Pu-erh) or finest tea selection of your choice
Pandan Bird’s Nest Drink | 香兰叶炖燕窝
Assorted Moon Cake | 君悦冰皮月饼
Mango Tartlet | 芒果挞
Hazelnut Caramel Opera | 榛果焦糖欧培拉蛋糕
Bergamot-Yuzu Madeleine | 佛手柑柚子玛德琳蛋糕
Strawberry Sable | 草莓沙布列
Pomelo Seasonal Fruit Platter | 沙田柚水果拼盘
Smoked Duck, Honeydew, Osmanthus Sauce | 桂花蜜瓜烟熏鸭
Sweet Chestnut Dumpling | 金秋栗子饺
Pumpkin Dumpling | 健康金瓜饺
Taro Glutinous Rice Dumpling | 香芋糯米饺
Deep-Fried Wonton | 酥脆炸云吞
Deep-Fried Kataifi Prawn | 千丝凤尾虾
[vc_single_image image=”108799″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]Due to the demand, we do not offer refunds should you change your mind. If you wish to reschedule your session, please contact us a minimum of 3 days before the event to avoid your ticket to be suspended.[vc_single_image image=”108800″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]On the check-out page, select your preferred date![vc_single_image image=”108001″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.