Monogram Number Cookies Cake Workshop by Cakesgram & Co Studio
Have you ever thought about the combination of alphabet cake and silk flowers biscuits? Within this breathtaking yet delicious, numbered cookies cake, you can make as many letters as you want!
This novelty and beautiful alphanumeric cakes have set off a global craze and become a new choice for birthday cakes! This class requires the participation of 2 people; hence best to bring your bestie along to have the best baking class of your life! [vc_single_image image=”10545″ alignment=”center”]This monogram cookies cake also incorporates non-greasy and sweetened biscuit cakes. Helmed by professional baker Ms. Chrizzllyn, she will teach you the following skills:
- On-site biscuit baking
- Make and cut letters of the cookies’ numbers
- How to design and decorate your biscuit cake
The materials used are non-greasy and suitable for elderly consumption.[vc_single_image image=”10546″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]*Materials will be provided in class together with refreshments
*Bring home your own cake in a gift box
The class only allows a handful of students for better learning experience. Hurry and book your tickets today!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.