Montelvini Promosso Spumante + Tapas at Sapore
Saluti, Cin Cin or Cheers along with glasses of sparkling wine, sip our handpicked sparkling Italian white wine, it could probably be your new taste of bubbly sparkling wine.
Enjoy 5 special tapas and 2 glasses of Montelvini Promosso!
Promosso Collection SPUMANTE Extra Dry is the Italian sparkling wine produced in the regions of Veneto and Friuli Venezia Giulia, traditionally mainly around Conegliano and Valdobbiadene, in the hills north of Treviso.
Part of a skilful range of wines obtained from white grapes, with maniacal attention to detail in the process of producing its sparkling character, Montelvini presents Promosso Spumante Extra Dry, a fresh, dynamic sparkling wine that represents our vocation as producers of this category.
The aromas are delicate fruity, and distinctly spicy. On the palate, there is a pleasurable acidity that is lively and fruity, with a dry, delicate body. It perfectly suits shellfish and white fish, as well as seafood; it is also excellent as an aperitif.Upon Check-Out, upgrade to pair your tapas with a bottle of Montelvini Promosso at an additional RM90.20!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.