Mother's Day Special Flamingo Cake Workshop by Cakesgram & Co. Studio
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR THIS MOTHER’S DAY, bring another plus one (either your child, your brother, sister or of course your mother) to enjoy this baking class for the price of ONE! *nsp is RM450 for 1 pax
Want to make your Mother’s Day extra special? You’re in luck, here’s your chance to surprise her this year with your very own spectacular Flamingo cake! A decadent cake decorated using watercolour smudge technique, it is the ultimate cake fit for your Queen.Within this class, Ms. Chrizzllyn, the professional baker will reveal to you some techniques behind perfecting your baking skills:
- On-site teaching on how to make and bake soft, non-greasy cake
- Make classic cream that is sweet and stable, so that cake will retain its creamy texture
- Styling technique such as heightening the cake
- Irregular plastering techniques to bring out the retro style
- How to use foil and gold powder to beautify the cake
- Secret tips on applying watercolour smudges technique
- How to enhance support and stability of cake
- How to safely handle flowers for decoration
- Applying various innovative decoration techniques – each design learned are never the same
*Materials will be provided in class and get to enjoy afternoon tea cakes as refreshments
*Bring home your own cake in a gift box
Teaching language: Mandarin / CantoneseThe class only allows a handful of students for better learning experience. Hurry and book your tickets today![vc_single_image image=”8485″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.