Negeri Sembilan Buffet Lunch with Dato’ Chef Ismail
“Sodap Eh Mak Oi!”
This March, Zest Lifestyle Restaurant introduces specialty cuisines from Negeri Sembilan to savour during buffet lunch!
Known for its lemak-based dishes and the generous use of spices, this traditional dish will sure bring the great taste to the table. Local ingredients that are rich in aroma such as coconut milk, cili padi, lemon grass and belacan paste are essentials to create this rich and creamy selection.
Heritage & Cultural Corner:
- Batik & Songket Demonstrations
- Traditional Cookies and Snacks
- Traditional Clothes and Accessories
- Exhibition on Heritage Books & Traditional Kitchen Utensils
- Traditional Games
[vc_single_image image=”7655″ alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Lawa Terung Bakar
Lawa Jantung Pisang
Lawa Daging Salai
Sambal Tempoyak Daun Kayu
Rendang Pucuk Ubi
Rebusan Tulang (sup tulang)
Daging Salai Masak Lemak
Rebung Masak Lemak bersama Perut
Telur Itik Masak Lemak bersama pucuk ubi
Masak Lemak Sembilang Salai bersama Rebung/Mangga Muda/Belimbing Buluh
Siput Sedut Masak Lemak bersama Batang Keladi
Rendang Daging Hitam
Gulai Itik Salai
Hati Lembu Masak Kunyit
Labu Masak Lemak
Betik Muda Masak Lemak Ikan Masin
Lemak Nangka Muda Bersama Daging
Sambal Udang Petai Bersantan
Masak Lemak Udang Bersama Peria Katak
Lemak Ikan Sepat Masin Cili Kering
Kacang Panjang Lemak Ikan Masin
Upon Check-Out select your preferred date and add on your child for only RM55nett per child (12 years and below)!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.