New Year's Eve Dinner at Gobo Upstairs Lounge & Grill in 2019
It’s the last day of 2019, and you want to indulge yourself and your partner on this last night of the old year with a luxurious multi-course meal before the clock strikes midnight.
Come join the end-of-year fun at Gobo Upstairs Lounge & Grill on Level 6, Traders Hotel in Kuala Lumpur City Centre!
Treat yourself to a spectacular showcase of Western cuisine, with blinis for the amuse-bouche, followed by oysters gratin and a soup course. Let your palate luxuriate in some pan-seared foie gras, before coming to the main course.
Choose either a carefully-butchered Angus tenderloin, enriched with truffle au jus and truffle shavings, OR pan-seared blue eye cod with king prawns in panko coating.
Enjoy a sweet ending with a hazelnut parfait, before you slowly make your way up to the hotel’s Skybar, where access is granted as you countdown and wait for the fireworks to begin!
caviar / smoked salmon / sour cream
French Gratinated Oyster
bloody mary espuma / apple fennel
Provencal seafood broth / vegetables
Pan Seared Foie Gras
poached pear in red wine / toasted brioche / arugula
CHOICE OF MAIN COURSE
120days Grain-fed Angus Tenderloin
potato gratin / root vegetables / truffle au jus / shaved truffle
Pan Seared Blue-eye Cod Fish & Panko King Prawn
sautéed asparagus / potato confit / corn beurre blanc
caramelised hazelnuts / chocolate ganache
For an extra touch of luxury, add on an extra RM280nett to enjoy free flow of wine and Veuve Clicquot Champagne!
NOTE: Select your main course choice upon check-out
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.