New Year’s Eve Dinner at Graze in 2019
Get in the festive mood with a specially-prepared six-course menu prepared by Chef Darius Seitfudem.
This New Year’s Eve, dig into fresh, seasonal produce and the finest cuts of meat at a Modern European Brasserie that’s perfect for your family gathering.
If you enjoy drinks with your food, Graze has a curated menu of wines, prosecco, champagne, beer and spirits to complement your meal.
Beetroot Cured Salmon
horseradish cream, garlic crostini, dressed herbs
Butter Poached Langoustine Tail
chervil reduction, dressed frisee, pickled tomato
Pan Seared Canadian Scallops
asparagus cream, crispy seaweed, salmon caviar, samphire salad, truffle oil
Roasted Duck Consommé
crispy pressed duck, foie gras tortellini, cherry foam, fresh cress
Grilled Australian Tenderloin
roasted beets & carrots, braised oxtail, onion hollandaise, creamed potato, watercress, red wine jus
Pan Seared French Sea Bass
mille feuille potato, grilled asparagus, pea cream, glazed carrots, brown shrimp jus, dressed herbs
Orange Infused Chocolate Mousse
macadamia crumble, yuzu coulis
Upon check-out upgrade your meal with:
Chilled Juices and Soft Drinks @ RM60nett per person
House Pouring Wine & Beer @ RM150nett per person
Please select your main course choice on the check-out page.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.