New Year's Eve Seafood Buffet Dinner at Gobo Chit Chat in 2019
It’s seafood and MORE seafood at Gobo Chit Chat, Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur all throughout December, right up till New Year’s Eve.
Come enjoy the tasty bounty of the ocean, served up from various cuisines. Taste the smoked fish, the rich miso fish broth, or just the simple decadent pleasure of slurping down a live oyster shucked moments before.
Or if you’re looking for something a little more traditional, the kitchen looks forward to serving you classics such as tenderloin and your favourite Malaysian noodles, and even a live grill station to fire up your seafood choices to perfection.
Salad and Appetizers
Salad Bar with Dressing & Condiments | Cold Luxury Corners | Antipastos Bar | Selection of Cheese and Condiment | Seafood on Ice
Sushi & Sashimi | Tempura Station | Hot Dishes
Soup | Mains | Carving Stations
Pasta Station and Live Cooking
Live Signature Dish Station
Chinese | Chinese Whack and Hack | Noodle Station | Hot Dishes | Assorted Skewers | Grill Station
Selection of European & Asian Sliced Fruits | Ice-Cream Teppanyaki | Chocolate Fountain | Ice Kacang Station | Under the Light
Enjoy the last meal of 2019 at Gobo Chit Chat before you join the countdown action, and for an additional RM150 per pax, enjoy free flow of wine and bubbly throughout the dinner!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.