“Nikkei” An Japanese-Peruvian Culinary Journey with Kikubari and Tono
Kikubari is excited to announce our next collaboration event with none other than Tono Cevicheria from Singapore.
TONO is the first-ever authentic Peruvian Cevicheria in Singapore and Asia. The brainchild of Peruvian Chef Daniel Chavez, TONO is the bold, myriad-flavoured face of Peru and its generous, free-spirited heart.[vc_single_image image=”10340″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
(A Blank Canvas, no menu, freehand dinner where both Chefs will be creating courses based on the adaptation of Japanese Cuisine in Peru).
Chef Tamara, Head Chef of Tono and our Chef Jun will bring an exciting collaboration – “Nikkei” An Japanese-Peruvian Culinary Journey.
What are you waiting for, get your tickets today!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.