Nostalgia Ramadan Buffet & Cultural Show at Songket
“Kuih dan muih beranika macam
Makanlah jangan hanya di pandang~”
With the arrival of Syawal just around the corner, Songket Restaurant is pleased to launch their featured Ramadan Buffet promotion this year with a nostalgia theme! Come and buka puasa at Songket Restaurant and savour our sumptuous buffet spread in our warm, relaxing kampung ambience accompanied by exhilarating cultural performances (with exception of Sundays).
For this year’s theme, Songket Restaurant will be show-casing traditional kampung dishes and delicacies with daily rotating buffet menus each day, with some of the unique dishes only available during this Ramadan month. [vc_single_image image=”8292″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Buffet Spread*”]
Kerabu Jantung Pisang
Kerabu Betik Muda
Kurma Kari Ayam
Ayam Sambal dan Madu
Masak Lemak Ikan Tempoyak
Ikan Patin Masak Limau Purut
Ikan Masak 3-Rasa
Sotong Sambal Hijau
Daging Masak Kurma
Daun Keledek Goreng Tiram
Nasi Minyak Bergajus
And many, many more!
*Kindly take note that the above is a rotating menu, hence not all dishes are available on the same day. Please get in touch with the organizer for more details.
[vc_single_image image=”8224″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”8222″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”8223″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]Bring your entire “kampung” with you and book your tables now from 6 May till 31 May!
Upon check-out, select your preferred date and the number of kids (5-11 years old) and/or senior citizens (above 60 years old) you will be bringing along. Kids below 5 years old eat free!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.