Nyonya Cuisine Cooking Class by Cook4U in July
As traditional Nyonya dishes are difficult to find in Malaysia, Chef Vivien from Cook4U will share with her students at her upcoming class on how to cook authentic, delicious Nyonya cuisine through her simple step- by-step secret recipe – starting with the sauce.
Each cooked dish can accommodate up to 4 servings![vc_single_image image=”10170″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]Short Biography of Chef Vivien:
Chef Vivien is a self-taught, visionary chef. Graduated from Hong Kong with a degree in fashion design, she came back to Malaysia shortly after her studies to assist in her father’s business. She was then attached to a fashion firm and also became a part-time DJ.
Only in the 90s did she truly discover her life’s calling. Being a mother -she soon realises she adores cooking. Being the eldest among 5 siblings and having helped her mother in the kitchen during early age – she was quick in picking up cooking skills via international cooking programmes. Her dedication, attention to details and care in her dishes gained her plenty of praises and support from her family and friends.
She is now one of the brand ambassadors of Cook4U, an online private kitchen platform that connect those who love exploring unique food experience from various private kitchen chefs across Malaysia.Customers can choose from over 60 private chef’s men- ranging from Chinese, Italian, Western cuisines and many more.[vc_single_image image=”10169″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Dishes You Will Learn”]
Nyonya Mee Siam
Jiu Hu Char
[vc_single_image image=”10171″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]Come join for an unforgettable workshop experience which promises plenty of fun (and of course, all the good food you can make and eat!).
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.