Omakase Evening at Fincch Sushi Room in April
Enjoy hand curated seasonal specialities sourced directly from Tokyo’s largest fish market, Toyosu Fish Market.
Omakase is the Japanese tradition of letting a chef choose your order, the literal translation is “I will leave it to you!”
This tailor-made gastronomic journey gives the chef creative freedom to offer you a memorable dining experience![vc_single_image image=”8040″ alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Omakase Sets”]
Appetizer (2 kinds)-Sashimi-Sushi (5 kinds, ½ Maki)-Dessert @ RM200.00nett per person
Appetizer (2 kinds)-Seaweed Salad-Sashimi-Fry-Grilled-Fish or Aussie Beef Steak-Sushi (5 kinds, ½ Maki)-Dessert @ RM300.00nett per person
Appetizer (3 kinds)-Seaweed Salad-Sashimi-Fry-Grilled-Fish or Premium Wagyu Beef Steak-Premium Sushi (5 kinds, 1 Maki)-Dessert @ RM400.00nett per person
*subject to availability of seasonal items
[vc_separator]On the check-out page, upgrade your Omakase Set I to Set II or Set III (please select the correct number of pax you wish to upgrade the Omakase set for).
Join us and be transported into the Land of the Rising Sun with Fincch Sushi Room.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.