One-Day Barista Workshop with Emery School of Coffee
You might want to learn how to improve your home barista skills, or you’re even a professional looking to up your game and workflow at the coffee-house.
Either one, this “One-Day Barista Workshop” by Emery School of Coffee aims to do just that by getting you to step up to the coffee machine, brew coffee and learn to taste coffee with confidence.
This intensive workshop comprises classroom and hands-on activities, for you to try, test and apply all the skills necessary to work as a barista – from latte art, to brewing, and drawing an espresso. Hygiene and sensory skills such as cupping (tasting) are also covered.
But this isn’t just an average barista course. The training is all delivered according to best practice standards, but it’s about what you aim to learn from this course. Emery ensures your personal learning goals are met by discussing and tailoring the course to meet your needs. [vc_column width=”1/2″]
Contents Covered in this Course:
Latte Art Skills
Workflow & Hygiene
[vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”112043″ alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”107885″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.