Pampas Reserve Steakhouse presents a Valentine's Day Set Dinner
Escape the hustle and bustle of Kuala Lumpur this Valentine’s Day, and take the evening out this Valentine’s Day to reconnect with your loved one over a delicious meal by the talented kitchen at Pampas Reserve Steakhouse.
Dine in comfort amidst the greenery of Bukit Ceylon, and start with a crispy smoked duck breast for appetisers, before moving on to your preferred main course of either Black Angus Beef sirloin, or a Halibut Fish Fillet prepared such as to send you and your date over the moon.
For dessert, wrap things up with a classic aphrodisiac of chocolate mousse, with strawberry tuile for garnishing as you celebrate your love in the heart of KL.
[vc_single_image image=”120891″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_separator color=”custom” accent_color=”#dd3333″][vc_column width=”2/3″]
Love needs no reason. Make your Valentine the happiest person on earth this Valentine’s Day and order a Bunch of Flowers to be delivered straight to Pampas Reserve Steakhouse on Friday, 14 February!
*Cut-off date to order your Happy Bunch is Wednesday, 12 February 2020 @ 12pm
*While stocks last
*Delivery will be handled by the Happy Bunch Team
[vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”121161″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_separator color=”custom” accent_color=”#dd3333″]
Dress code is Casual Chic.
Please select your preferred main course Black Angus Beef Sirloin or Halibut Fish Fillet upon check out and get your tickets today!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.