Pasta Sensation Cooking Class by Kim’s Kitchen Culinary Studio
You may know how to cook pasta but the question is, are you cooking them right?
Learn the authentic Italian ways of preparing various pasta dishes from experienced executive chef and restaurateur, Chef Kim, at an attractive price!
Hosted in the cozy home of Chef Kim, pick up masterful culinary art skills on how to prepare your favorite Italian pasta cuisines such as Pesto Pasta Salad, Vongole, Carbonara Bacon Pasta, Arrabiata Pasta and Macaroni Cheese from scratch.
Chef Kim has more than 20 years of experience running multiple restaurants and consulting for start-up cafes. She is of Nyonya origin and specializes in multiple cuisines including Western, Nyonya, Chinese and Mediterranean. She skillfully conducts her classes with professionalism, enthusiasm and patience as she takes time to understand her audience and ensure they are able to put into practice the skills taught.[vc_text_separator title=”What You Will Learn”]
Pesto Pasta Salad
[vc_single_image image=”6584″ alignment=”center”]Don’t miss out this opportunity and book a seat for the class today, upon check-out select your preferred date, 20 February or 27 February 2019.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.