Paul John Whisky vs Burgers for Adults
Join Yash M Bhamre, Brand Ambassador of Paul John Whisky, who will be dialing in from Goa, India at Bobo KL for a unique experience of Burgers and Paul John Whisky!
Kick start this special evening with Paul John Nirvana Whisky Cocktails! Followed by a selection of B_G_R favourite burgers and a few drams of Paul John Brillance, Paul John Edited and Paul John Bold Peated!
Established in 1992, John Distilleries grew to be a leading spirit company within less than a decade, The Great Indian Single Malts has been crowned with innumerable global awards over the years. Goa was specially chosen as the home of their single malts, not just for its unique microclimate and water source (100% from Goa) but also because the destination holds a special place in Mr Paul’s heart. Paul John whisky develops a different composition of flavours at different temperatures, giving the whisky its own unique configuration of flavours.
Limited seating available so get your tickets for this experience which takes place at 630pm sharp on Thursday, July 30th!
Bobo’s KL Piano Lounge and Bar is temporarily closed.
“However Bobo’s philosophy is “Eat Well, Live Brave and Do Good”, and we aim to live up to that (especially during this time). We are NOT giving up!”
They are pleased to inform us that they are turning their first floor Bobo Dining Room into B_G_R (Burgers for Adults), serving wickedly delicious burgers, the best hand cut fries, wine, craft beers, famous gin cocktails, etc.
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
Dress Code: Smart Casual
B_G_R Burgers for Adults
65-2, Jalan Bangkung,
Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.