Penang Martell Mixology Workshop at Alliance Francaise
Willing to discover the best bartenders’ tricks? To push back your boundaries? Jean-Baptiste Gourvil invites you to discover the secrets of mixology and the heritage of the oldest great House of Cognac.
You will have the chance to taste three different Martell cognacs… But don’t expect to remain seated for a long time as you will be invited behind the bar, roll up your sleeves and recreate an iconic but sadly forgotten cocktail. Ultimately, this engaging and challenging journey will be closed by a flavor discovery contest rewarding the best noses.
The 18th edition of Le French Festival (LFF), presented by G.H. Mumm and Martell, is making a comeback this year from 4th April to 12th May – bringing along a month filled with a brand new and captivating line-up of French films and mouth-watering gastronomic events.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.