PengWine Dinner at Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Join special guest speaker, Mr Zainal Abdul Kadir, Regional Head of Sales of PengWine for an evening at Graze, Hilton Kuala Lumpur. The evening will feature 2 types of Canapés with Sparkling Wine and a four-course set menu paired with wines from PengWine.
Graze places an emphasis on fresh, seasonal produce and the finest cuts of meat, this authentic Modern European restaurant offers classic dishes in a stylish but unpretentious setting focusing on delivering authentic dishes with bold and robust flavours and will feature a menu that is refreshed on a regular basis headed by Chef Darius Seitfudem. [vc_single_image image=”4751″ alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Chicken Liver Parfait
Apple Compote, Rye Bread Crostini, Cress
Provencal Stuffed Tomato
Mache Leaf, Roasted Garlic Oil
Chinstrap Traditional Method Sparkling, 2014
Smoked Tasmanian Salmon
Garlic Mousse, Fondant Potato, Squid Ink Tulip, Dressed Frisse
Pagos Sauvignon Blanc, 2014
Lobster and Crab Bisque
Pulled Flower Crab, Brandy Cream, Italian Parsley
Magellan Chardonnay Sauvignon Blanc, 2010
Australian Black Angus Sirloin
Maxim Potato, Sautéed Spinach, Confit Tomato On Vine, Porcini Jus
Rockhopper Cabernet Sauvignon Carmenere, 2009
Chocolate Nougat Cigar
Raspberry Sorbet, Fresh Mint, Orange Coulis
King Carmenere Malbec, 2010
Lock in your seat at the table as there are limited seats available.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.