Plated Dessert Art Masterclass by Chef Nathalie Arbefeuille
Sweet tooth? Learn the “Art of Plated Dessert” with this Masterclass on 12th March!
Join renowned Chef Nathalie Arbefeuille, of Nathalie Gourmet Studio, in a series of cooking masterclasses running until April 3.
Whether you’re a cooking noob or kitchen hobbyist, Chef Nathalie will guide you through the steps you need to truly understand the basics of cooking.
Each masterclass session is an insight into how passion and dedication are the keys to the culinary art.
Red Fruit Vacherin New Age
Chocolate Palet, Hazelnut Ice Cream
Mango Upside Down Tart, Mango Ice Cream
[vc_separator border_width=”2″][vc_single_image image=”122455″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Limited tickets available, so get your tickets today!
[vc_single_image image=”122416″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.