Private Brewing with Emery School of Coffee
Get a ticket to a one-hour private brew session organised by Emery School of Coffee, for anyone wishing to know more about specialty coffees.
No prior experience required.
Conducted by Emery’s internationally-qualified lead trainer, patrons get to enjoy up to 4, different brewed-to-order coffees.
In addition, you’ll learn about coffee beans, their different growing regions and brewing tips on what makes a perfect cuppa. [vc_single_image image=”112027″ alignment=”center”]*This session is only conducted by the lead trainer of the school to ensure that the highest quality of coffee experience is delivered to the patrons.[vc_single_image image=”107885″ alignment=”center”]
Share this event:
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
Unable to click the "Book Now" button? Please remember to select the time slot :)