Private Brewing with Emery School of Coffee
Get a ticket to a one-hour private brew session organised by Emery School of Coffee, for anyone wishing to know more about specialty coffees.
No prior experience required.
Conducted by Emery’s internationally-qualified lead trainer, patrons get to enjoy up to 4, different brewed-to-order coffees.
In addition, you’ll learn about coffee beans, their different growing regions and brewing tips on what makes a perfect cuppa. [vc_single_image image=”112027″ alignment=”center”]*This session is only conducted by the lead trainer of the school to ensure that the highest quality of coffee experience is delivered to the patrons.[vc_single_image image=”107885″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.