A Private Dining Experience by Chef Simon, d'Alti Gusti
Chef Simon Phillips, chef-patron of d’Alti Gusti, pairs up with Trinks for a stellar Private Dining Experience of fine Italian cuisine and Spanish wines set in an intimate locale that is yours alone for the night.
Tonight’s entirely bespoke 5-course seasonal menu is envisaged by Chef Simon himself, inspired by his love of Italian history, culture and heritage – paired with a brilliant Campillo Rosé and Marqués de Vitoria Rioja reds which are among the finest wines from Spain.
Hosted at the d’Alti Gusti private kitchen, that’s set in a remodeled bungalow in Petaling Jaya, guests will be surrounded by the kitchen and taken on an immersive culinary adventure as your food is prepared then served by Chef Simon who will bring you into his world of traditional Italian tastes and ingredients with creative twists and turns that are uniquely d’Alti Gusti.
Only 15 seats are available, so hurry and get your tickets today!
Guest Registration opens at 6.45pm and tasting starts at 7.30pm sharp.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Your health and safety is our Top Priority.
All guests MUST adhere to these Covid-19 SOPs:
● You must be fully-vaccinated to attend this event. You will be required to present your MySejahtera digital vaccination certificate prior to entry.
● Covid-19 RTK Self-Test prior to the event is encouraged.
● You must maintain physical distance and use face masks when not seated at the table.
● Avoid shaking hands or engaging in unnecessary physical contact.
● Avoid attending the event if you are feeling unwell.
The Venue: d’Alti Gusti Private Kitchen
Apprendere, Alzare, Assaporare, Amare
Learn, Elevate, Savor, Love
d’Alti Gusti was born out of the desire to share an appreciation of the finer things in life and our aspiration for elevating the home-dining experience. All you need is what the Italians call ‘Alti Gusti’ (elevated tastes), which is the ability to build a dish around a single, noble flavour, with everything else pointing towards this pinnacle of taste in subtle balance. Hone this sense of Alti Gusti and treat your family and friends to gourmet experiences in the heart of your own home.
d’Alti Gusti is the importer and retailer of luxury artisanal gourmet truffle products by GiulianoTartufi® and provides an extensive range of complementary products and services to our clients through our culinary education programme as well as our private dining, catering, and events divisions.
d’Alti Gusti seeks to elevate the home-dining experience with the provision of the finest truffle products supported by seasonal masterclasses that present creative recipes and serving suggestions along with the demonstration of culinary skills to prepare and present food like a pro.
Regular events to promote the cultural and social dimensions of sharing fine food are hosted at the Casa d’Alti Gusti, including our vibrant Aperitivissimo! evenings. Bespoke private fine dining experiences are also available at the Casa, with seasonal table d’hôte menus. Catering services for cocktail parties featuring our popular antipasti menu also provide our most distinguished clients with all-encompassing gastronomic experiences.
Private Dining 5-Course Pairing
Chilled Capellini alla Pesto Genovese
Tartare of three Salmons with a Yuzu Black Truffle Ponzu
Marqués de Vitoria Crianza Rioja
Wild Mushroom Vellutata with Porcini and White Truffle Cream
Marqués de Vitoria Reserva Rioja
Marqués de Vitoria Gran Reserva Rioja
Iberico Pork Collar Agrodolce
Come and join us, Tuesday 25 Oct from 7.30pm – 9.30pm!
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Punctuality: The event will start promptly at 7.30pm sharp. No exceptions. We will not wait nor extend the time for latecomers. We highly encourage guests to allocate sufficient time to secure a carpark spot.
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
All dine-in experiences will adhere strictly to protocols which include Covid-19 hygiene and sanitization.
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.