Proper Easter Weekend Roast at Jing Ze
Exclusively for diineout customers, get the below menu & 2 Roasts Meats (or add-on 1 More Roast Meat @ RM50nett per person) all for RM215nett per person. Add-on wine pairing at only RM150nett per person!
What is even sweeter that if you buy your ticket before Saturday 20 April, get the first round of drinks for your whole table on Jing Ze!
Bringing Singapore’s Best Sunday Roast To You This Easter Weekend With All The Trimmings! Across two dates and with two different seating times!
No other way to eat on this Easter Weekend, but a good quality Roast. Hailing from Singapore’s best Sunday Roast Institution Oxwell & Co. Chefs Nicholas & David are bringing the famous Roast here in PJ!
In proper Sunday Roast fashion, Chefs Nicholas & David will be serving everything on the menu, so just pick your Two Roast Meats, grab a tipple or two (or three) and feast!
Expect classic roast suspects, Roast Beef, Chicken, Lamb and all the trimmings! Weekend Tipples such as Bloody Marys, Mimosas, Spritzers will also be slinging out of the bar! [vc_single_image image=”8114″ alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
House Sourdough & Dip
Smoked Quail Eggs
‘Crispy’ Corn, Roasted Peanut Sauce
Puffed Pork Scratchings
Marinated Tomato Salad
Wild Mushroom Soup & Crusty Bread
Cured Mackerel & Brown Butter Potatoes
*Choice of 2 Roast Meats, or add-on 1 more Roast Meat @ RM50nett per person
Roast Wagyu Rump Cap
Charbroiled Lamb Leg
Crackling of Pork
Roast Spring Chicken
Roast Potatoes & Gravy
Optional Wine Pairing Add-On at RM150nett per person
Bel Star Prosecco
TWOGH Chenin Blanc 2016
Vasse Felix Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
Michael Chiaro Moscato 2017
Upon check-out select your preferred date (20 or 21 April) and preferred timing (12-3pm or 6-10pm)!
And add-on another Roast Meat or add on Wine Pairing!
Book your seat at the table today and get your first round of drinks on Jing Ze![vc_single_image image=”8115″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.