Ran Chinese Cuisine Cooking Class by Cook4U
With Chinese New Year just around the corner, celebrate the Year of Pig by whipping up delicious pork dishes taught to you by Chef Kenneth, experienced cook!
A former brand consultant, Chef Kenneth developed his passion for cooking at a tender, young age when he started cooking for his own family. Throughout his learning process, he realised that cooking is meant to be enjoyed and appreciated as a form of art. In his later years, he ventured into interior design before finding himself returning back to the kitchen to experiment with more culinary dishes.
He draws his ideas and inspiration from the many people he has met from all walks of life – hence his dishes reflect a mixture of cultures he is and was exposed to – his forte is fusion cooking.[vc_text_separator title=”You Will Learn These Dishes”]
Hakka Yam Stewed With Pork Belly
Chinese Crispy Sweet & Sour Pork
Paku With Tuna
[vc_single_image image=”5854″ alignment=”center”]Learn how to make impressive pork dishes that you can enjoy with your family and loved ones.
Book your seats and mark your calendar today!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.