Raw Food and Wholistic Health Workshop - A Delicious Journey Towards More Vibrancy
Explore the colourful world of raw foods with us and gain practical knowledge about how to incorporate more vibrancy into your diet as well as your everyday life.
Let us show you the power of raw foods and how they can enhance your health, wellbeing and happiness – as they did for us. You will learn simple but effective tips to bring more alive foods onto your plate and transform whole foods into delicious taste adventures.
Together we will make satisfying smoothies, creamy zucchini noodles, guilt-free raw cookies, a hearty Mexican chili as well as a healthy chocolate pudding. All healthy, out of whole, nutritious foods without missing out on amazing flavours.
We will also give you powerful insights about wholistic health that nourish body, mind and soul. This includes an introduction into cleansing your body of any obstacles, how to bring more mindfulness into your day, a peak into our alternative life as minimalist nomads and much more.[vc_text_separator title=”Itinerary”]
10-10.30am – Diving into Plant Based Diets
* Our Adventure
* Why a Plant Based Diet?
* Different Diets in Comparison
10.30-11am Green Smoothie & Fruit Smoothie
11-1pm Foods and Our Health
* Health benefits of a plant based diet
* Foundations of Raw Food
* Overcoming Fear of Fruits
* The Raw Food Pyramid
* Why Choosing Organic?
* Healthy Food Combining
* Simple Fasting and Detoxification Methods
1-2pm Creamy Zucchini Noodles
2-3pm The Big How-To on Raw Foods
* Practical Tips to Start
* Succeeding on Raw Food
* Useful Kitchen Equipment
* The Perfect Green Smoothie
* How to Make Healthy Raw Treats
* Tips for a Tasty Dinner Salad
3-4pm Raw Almond Cookies
4-5pm Wholistic Lifestyle
* Minimalist Nomads
* Zero Waste Project
* Staying in Motion
* From Anxiety to Mindfulness
* Exploring Spirituality
* Pranic Healing & Arhatic Yoga
5-6pm Mexican Chili with Raw Jicama Rice
[vc_single_image image=”7010″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]Profile of the people conducting:
Since transforming to a vegan lifestyle 5 years ago and even further to a raw food diet two years ago, Johann and Anais’ life has changed tremendously. They were able to move from restricting conditions such as addiction, clouded mental and emotional state to healing, a sharp mind and a reawakened zest for life.
They walk the path less traveled, not only in terms what they eat, but as digital nomads, minimalists and zero waste promoters also in several other areas of life. With the help of their own experiences as well as many years of personal research in the field of health, nutrition and conscious living alternatives they now started to share their knowledge with others to help them with their everyday challenges.
Together, let‘s explore food and lifestyle in an exciting way!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.