Reunion Island Menu with Cuisine Boleh - Goût de France Festival
On 21 March, Goût de / Good France Festival presents 5,000 chefs on the five continents committed to cooking for the planet! Chefs from around the world will work to create a French-style dinner, based around socially responsible cuisine!
Cuisine Boleh invites you to come and enjoy a typical menu from Reunion Island at the Chef’s Table![vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
A Glass of Passion Fruit Punch
Gratin Chouchou and Prawn – Mixed Salad
Pork Carri – Snow Peas – Beans – Bredes and Rougail with Yellow Rice
Gâteau Patate 3 Colors – Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce
A Glass of Homemade Victoria Pineapple Rum Arrange
Very limited slots available to get your ticket today for this unique culinary experience in Kuala Lumpur![vc_single_image image=”7116″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.