Reunion Retreats Dim Sum Buffet at Toh Yuen Hilton Petaling Jaya
Your favorite oriental restaurant is back! Let Hilton PJ’s Toh Yuen touch your heart with its delectable unlimited dim sum, handmade by their skilful dim sum chefs.
Featuring a variety of mouth-watering classic dim sum delights, from steamed succulent shrimp dumplings,crispy yam puffs, delicately flaky egg tartlets as well as delicious staples like congee, and rice rolls, Toh Yuen’s Reunion Retreats is surely a gastronomic dim sum feast that satisfies the palate and warms the soul.
Enjoy an authentic Chinese dining experience and sample delicious house specialities from Peking Duck to fresh seafood dishes at this contemporary Petaling Jaya restaurant. For a special family occasion or business function, gather in one of the four private dining rooms at the Hilton Petaling Jaya hotel.
Crystal Skin Prawn Dumpling “Har Kaw”
“Siew Mai” Chicken Dumpling with Ebiko
Steamed Dumplings “Xiao Long Bao”
Fried Fish Ball
Steamed Phoenix Claw
BBQ Chicken Bun
Bean curd Roll with Thai
Steamed Prawn Dumplings with Vegetable
Steamed Shrimp Dumplings with Chives
Creamy Custard and Salted Egg Yolk Bun
Glutinous Rice Wrapped in Lotus Leaf
Steam Bun with Vegetable (V)
DEEP FRIED ITEMS
Deep Fried Crispy Bean Curd Roll with Prawn and Cheese
Deep Fried Prawn Dumpling with Mayonnaise Dressing
Deep Fried Crispy Century Egg and Prawn
Deep Fried Yam Dumplings with Black Pepper Sauce
Pan Fried Radish Cake
Deep Fried Sesame Balls with Lotus Paste
Wok Fried Radish Cake With Chef Special Chili Sauce
Pan-fried Crispy Chicken & Vegetable Dumpling
Deep-fried Shanghai Spring Onion Pancakes
Deep Fried Spring Rolls with Vegetables (V)
OVEN BAKED ITEMS
Mini Flaky Egg tartlets
Barbeque Chicken in Walnut Pastry Puff
Chicken Porridge with Century Egg
Seafood Porridge with Chinese Crullers
Dried Fish Porridge with Sliced Dried Fish “Hinomo”
Toh Yuen’s Signature Fried Rice with Shrimps, BBQ chicken and Asparagus
Braised Handmade Noodle with Barbeque Chicken
Handmade Noodle Soup with Prawn Wanton
Braised Handmade Noodle with Roasted Duck
Handmade Noodle Soup with Seasonal Vegetables
Hong Kong Kailan
Hong Kong Nai Pak Choy
Osmanthus Lemongrass Jelly
Sea coconut with Longan Served Chilled/ Warm)
Come and join us, every Weekend until 11 October, from 12.00pm – 2.30pm!
Dress Code: Smart Casual
All dine-in experiences will adhere strictly to protocols which include social distancing, hygiene, sanitization and registration.
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.