Rockafellers Famous Sunday Roast
Rockafellers famous Sunday Roast, serves up tantalising soups, a selection of roasted meats, grilled veggies and finishes off with a soft and moist mini brownie.
Everyone loves a good Sunday roast, and our all day promotion provides a selection of meats slow cooked in stock and aromatics following quintessential British tradition produces tender meat and a rich gravy.
A tradition dating back centuries, best cuts of meats are cooked to simmering perfection while soaking up all the delicious juices.
A fulfilment of the Gods of Sports Bars’ commandment to create a sports bar ‘kaw’, Rockafellers is practically a jock strap and protective cup.
Tackling the décor and ambience ball from the typical ‘sports concept bar’ – and running with it off the pitch – Rockafellers (an ironic moniker reflecting the outlet’s ‘rock’ music orientation, and its sworn duty to provide the best live entertainment) is sports incarnate.
Featuring a stunning beauty pageant parade of epicurean North Indian, European, and Fusion cuisines running the gourmet gamut of appetizers, soups, starters, main courses and desserts, the gastropub’s gastronomic choices are designed to make foodies weep.
(one choice of Roast)
Smoked Texas Brisket (Slow Roast)
Crackling Roasted Pork Roll Stuffed with Spinach & Streaky Bacon
Lemon, Garlic & Rosemary Roasted Spring Chicken
Slow-Roast Pot Wild Boar with Thymes & Apple
Rosemary & Garlic Chimichurri Roasted Lamb
Served with Beetroots, Baby Carrots, Celery, Roasted Potatoes, Roasted Garlic, Roasted Onions, Yorkshire Pudding & Gravy
Mini Brownie & Vanilla Ice Cream
Come and join us, every Sunday starting 8 November to 30 November from 11.30am to 9pm!
Dress Code: Casual
Diners will be seated according to compliance with social distance guidelines for dining. The dinner will take place in a spacious area to ensure diners’ comfort and safety.
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.