Royal Salute Malt Blend Dinner at The Orchid Conservatory
The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur’s Orchid Conservatory is a lush botanical wonder, showcasing a seasonal range of phalaenopsis orchids, a hanging garden, all inside a glass atrium.
And what better setting than to enjoy a 21-year-old blended whisky? Come join the Royal Salute Malt Blend Dinner at the Orchid Conservatory, featuring an exquisitely prepared menu, paired with the new Royal Salute’s “The Malt Blend” 21-year-old.
Chivas Regal Brand ambassador Jasper Epsom will be on hand to walk you through the tasting notes for the Malt Blend. And just in case you’re wondering, there’s also a one-night special offer for The Malt Blend awaiting guests. Not to be missed!
[vc_single_image image=”115579″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”115577″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”]
Royal Salute 21 year old “The Malt Blend” was recently launched along with “The Signature Blend” and “The Lost Blend”. The 2019 release of Royal Salute’s 21 Year Old Blended Malt joins the already impressive collection from Chivas. This whisky has a creamy, sweet character with notes of vanilla, bananas and crème brulee throughout the palate, before a long finish full of clove spice.
[vc_single_image image=”116408″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Dress Code is Black Tie.
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.