Rusden Wine Dinner at Vineria.IT
EARLY BIRD PROMO: Seats bought before 28 Aug are priced at RM250 only! Discount is automatically applied during checkout.
Come enjoy these beauties paired with a specially tailored 4-course dinner in the gorgeous, intimate space that is Vineria.IT.
Situated in the heart of the Barossa, the Rusden Vineyard has a proud history spanning 8 generations of winemakers. Wholly owned by the Canute family, they produce wines that reflect the terroir of the Vine Vale, where their vines are lovingly tended by hand. Incorporating the philosophy of ‘traditional wine-making’, the result is wines that are powerful yet refined, highlighting the floral aromatics and spice evident of the Barossa.
“This is the kind of wine that only a handful of South Australian vineyards can consistently achieve. There is virtually nothing like it produced anywhere else in the world.” – Robert Parker, Wine Advocate.[vc_text_separator title=”MENU” border_width=”2″]
Seafood Salad Fava Beans, Citrus Vinaigrette, Black Aioli
Rusden Christian Chenin Blanc 2017
Risotto with Pumpkin, Truffle Beef Tartare, Tempura Sage with Anchovies
Rusden Good Shepherd Malbec 2016
Duck Leg Confit & Pan Seared Duck Breast, Sweet Potato Puree, Shallots with Red Fruit
Rusden Full Circle Mataro 2012
Crostatina topped with Fresh Fruit Meringue, Cocoa Crumble, Pistachio Ice Cream
Rusden Black Guts Shiraz 2015
[vc_separator border_width=”2″]Get your seat at the table today!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.