Santapan Selera Ramadan at Hotel Istana
Have you planned where to Berbuka Puasa this year? Why not head over to Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur City Centre where we offer the best Ramadan buffet in town?
Head over there for the wonderful celebration of Ramadan with a buffet spread of over 100 cuisines to choose from! Think no further and come break your fast surrounded by a decadent spread of authentic Malaysian cuisines to fill up your tummy. [vc_text_separator title=”Buffet Spread”]
Local Salad Station
Makimono & Gunkan Sushi With Condiments
Deep Sea Treasure
Nasi Lemak Kukus Tong Kayu
Laksa Station – Asam Laksa, Laksa Johor, Laksam
Nasi Kerabu Daging Bakar
Keropok Lekor Station
Ikan Goreng Station
Pakistani Biryani with Condiments
Bubur Lambuk Pantai Timur
Char Kuey Teow
‘Roti Pitt’ Special’
‘Tok Pendek’ Roasted Lamb
Istana’s Signature Dishes
Istana’s Signature Salmon Head Curry
Gulai Tulang Rusuk Kambing
Law Bok Gow
Hot Claypot BBQ Chicken Rice
Aboy Signature Wok Fried Seafood
Cheese Banana Fritter
Chocolate Banana Puff
Grilled Doughnut Ice Cream
Onde – Onde
Fresh Fruit Station
[vc_single_image image=”8881″ alignment=”center”]If you managed to read the entire menu, congrats for making through all the way down! The Santapan Selera Ramadan is indeed a heavenly spread fit for this special occasion and they dare you to try them all!
Don’t believe it? Come see it for yourself. Scrumptious local and international cuisines! Book your seats today to avoid disappointment!
*Kindly note that the special pricing is as provided by Hotel Istana for diineout customers!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.