Sassicaia 5 Course Wine Dinner at Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur
It’s Italian Week from 23 till 28 September at Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur’ Gobo Upstairs Lounge & Grill, as Italian Chef Daniele Devillanova showcases some cuisine gems with a Sassicaia 5 Course Wine Dinner.
Hailing from the southern region of Puglia, Chef Daniele, the Chef de Cuisine at Shangri-La Hotel Singapore’s Waterfall Italian Restaurant, showcases the tried-and-true Italian way of cooking, with an emphasis on quality fresh ingredients, authentic passion.
Experience Chef Daniele’s recipes, ranging from seafood, to pasta and risotto and a meat course, paired with carefully selected wines to complement each other. Mangiamo![vc_single_image image=”110707″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”]Upon check-out select your preference of main course choice (Beef Sirloin or Roasted Lamb)!
Don’t miss this opportunity and get your seat at the table today!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.