Sausage-Making Class by Far Eats in February
A wonderful skill-sharing class to make delectable fresh pork sausages!
Would you like to learn how to make sausages? Well, Far Eats would be delighted to show you how! From sourcing casings locally (and processing them!) to stuffing them using easily accessible tools. You’ll be able to return knowing you too will be making customised sausages for your own family and friends.
Lunch will be provided to all and in case you’re so inclined, BYOB! ;D (as it does go brilliantly with sausages and bacon!).
Participants will also be bringing home 1 kg of their very own crafted sausages! Doesn’t that sound great?!
Far Eats looks forward to sharing with you this wonderful craft![vc_single_image image=”5868″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.