Savour the Spanish Obergo Bodegas Wines at Tapas Club Pavilion
Taste three wonderful Spanish Obergo wines paired with tapas prepared by Executive Chef Jose Alonso, who’s an advocate of serving cuisine that remains true to its Spanish roots, prepared with the freshest ingredients of the highest quality.
During the evening, you will taste three different Obergo wines — two reds and one white — that have been perfectly paired with classic traditional Spanish dishes.
Having established a culinary foundation at Hotel Echaurren in Spain, executive chef Jose Alonso further honed his culinary skills over a 10-year period, working with celebrity chefs, including Michelin award winning Sergi Arola, Francis Paniego and Spain’s most celebrated chef, Santi Santamaria.
Seize this opportunity to taste Chef Alonso’s creations!
Obergo Expression Blanco
Obergo Expression Garnacha
Obergo Expression Tinto
Tomato Bread with Serrano Ham
Mini Cheese Terrine
[vc_single_image image=”119389″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
“Savor the friendship
Wrap the memories
Share the dreams
Enjoy the wine
Remember its color, flavor, taste”
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
[vc_single_image image=”119390″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.