Seafood Market to Table at Makan Kitchen DoubleTree Penang
DoubleTree Resort Penang is throwing a sumptuous seafood feast dinner every Saturday !
Join us at Makan Kitchen and savour the freshest seafood produce brought straight from the market to your table! From slipper lobsters, prawns, squids to the crowd’s favourite mussels, fish fillets and so much more.
Come pick your seafood of choice and let us cook it to your liking. Seafood so fresh you can taste the sea.
Admire views of the swimming pool as you savor tantalizing tastes from around the globe in our welcoming all-day dining restaurant, Makan Kitchen. Sample a huge variety of fusion specialties inspired by Malay, Indian, Chinese, and Western flavors and cooking techniques. Enjoy delicious dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner all served from a variety of active and engaging live cooking stations.
Come and join us, every Saturday until 10 October, from 6.30pm – 10pm!
RM69 nett for children aged 6 to 12 years old
50% off (RM69 nett) for Senior Citizens aged above 60 years old
Dress Code: Smart Casual
All dine-in experiences will adhere strictly to protocols which include social distancing, hygiene, sanitization and registration.
DoubleTree Hilton Penang
Makan Kitchen, Lobby level,
56, Jalan Low Yat, Puncak Ria,
11100 Batu Ferringhi,
Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
+60 (4) 892 8000
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.