Secrets of Speyside Intimate Tasting at Bar Iki_ya - Mooncake Edition
In conjunction with the upcoming Mid-Autumn Festival, we’re pairing mooncakes with whisky for the first time ever!
Join us on a journey through the hidden malts at the heart of the iconic Speyside region, savouring a selection of four whiskies together a beautiful ensemble of traditional mooncakes at Bar Iki_ya, Empire Damansara.
Enjoy a selection of traditional mooncakes (with salted yolks of course!) and Iki_ya’s signature bar bites to complement 4 whiskies to be tasted. Whiskies will only be revealed at the tasting.
Secrets of Speyside is a carefully curated selection of whiskies that herald from some of Speyside’s most famous distilleries. Each has its own rich and unique history for Single Malt fans to discover!
Very limited seats available, so join us to taste these rare Single Malts!
Host: Tasting will be guided by Lionel Lau, a much sought after wine & spirits presenter, trainer and host. He frequently presents at launches, tastings and the like. With Speyside whiskies amongst his personal favourites. Having owned and operated the first stand alone wine bar in Malaysia, he will take you on a unique journey through some of the very best whiskies from the Speyside.
Venue: Bar Iki_ya is an authentic Japanese bar run by Haruki Fujikawa, a plant-loving and extremely passionate Japanese bartender. Iki_ya exudes a calm zen feel to the space with hints of nature tastefully decorating the bar. This cosy, unpretentious intimate bar encompasses the best of Japanese bartending style.
Come join us on Tuesday, 22 September from 6.30pm to 8.30pm!
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
F-12, First Floor, Empire Damansara,
Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.