September Degustation Dinner at Stoked
September brings another degustation dinner at Stoked with Chef TC and his team. This months theme returns to a harmonisation of Malaysian indigenous flavours melded with classic western influences. Do join us to explore these latest culinary creations!
Add-on an additional RM100 per pax for a wine pairing of the below listed wines!
The 4 wines chosen for the night represent a French theme, showcasing a classic Sauvignon Blanc from renowned Loire producer and a rare 100% Chenin Blanc wine both from the region, Loire. A traditional blend of Gamay and Pinot Noir from Burgundy and finally a Gigondas wine which was highly ranked by Wine Advocate, from Rhone.
The wines have been priced low and will be sold at specially discounted prices on the night.
The dinner is also a BYO free night for those of you who want to bring your own wines.[vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Cured Mackerel, Watermelon, Rice
A Branch with Herbs & Ants
Tuna Tartlet, Yuzukoshō
Egg Royale, Beer Brined Ikura
Domaine Pascal Jolivet Pouilly Fume 2016 (optional add-on)
Crab Dumpling, Penang Assam Laksa
Grilled Squid, 65°c Egg, Comte Foam
Domaine Bernard Baudry Chinon Blanc 2016 (optional add-on)
Iberico Satay Bao
Mille-feuille of Chicken, Nori & Milk
Domaine Bruno Clavelier Bourgogne Passetoutgrains 2011 (optional add-on)
Hokkaido Scallop, Hakka Lei Cha
Salt Baked Corn-fed Chicken, Grapes & Almondine
San Lou Beehoon, Legs of Chicken, Nasturtium Froth
Domaine les Pallieres Gigondas Terrases du Diable 2015 (optional add-on)
Varieties of Preserves
Literally 9 Layers Kueh
“Cendol” & Nangka
Lacto Cep 70% Cocoa
Candied Kelp Financier
Apple Pate de Fruit
[vc_separator]Seats are limited so buy your ticket today!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.