If you haven’t tasted Sherry before, now’s the time!
Ask any Sherry lover and they’ll tell you just how underestimated this magnificent, multi-faceted wine can be.. yet too many people still regard Sherry as old-fashioned and reserved for elderly.
Join us as Lionel Lau, founder of Diineout.com and wine & spirits expert bust this misconception!
Tonight we will show you the wonderful complexity of this great drink and how sherry is one of the most versatile wines in the world.
Discover the varied flavours and styles of Sherry throughout the night paired with a variety of fusion tapas from Soul Kitchen. You’ll find that this fascinating wine is a much more complementary wine which lends itself to pairing with any number of different cuisines and foods.
There truly is a Sherry for every season, dish, and flavor.
Seats are limited (coz we take Covid-19 SOPS seriously), so hurry and get your tickets today!
Your health and safety is our Top Priority.
All guests MUST adhere to these Covid-19 SOPs:
● You must be fully-vaccinated (i.e. 14 days after the receiving second dose of vaccine) to attend this event. You will be required to present your MySejahtera digital vaccination certificate prior to entry.
● You will be required to undergo a Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Oral Self-Test (self-test kits will be provided by organisers) on the spot for screening purposes prior to entry. Testing is compulsory so please ensure you arrive at the venue 20 minutes earlier for testing.
● You must maintain physical distance and use face masks when not seated at the table.
● Avoid shaking hands or engaging in unnecessary physical contact.
● Avoid attending the event if you are feeling unwell.
Guests who do not adhere to Covid-19 SOPs and/or guests who have tested positive for Covid-19 during the screening process, will not be granted entry to the event. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
Tasting will be guided by Lionel Lau, a much sought after wine & spirits presenter, trainer and host. He frequently presents at launches, tastings and the like. Having owned and operated the first stand alone wine bar in Malaysia, he will take you on a journey through a range of Spanish Sherries to be paired with scrumptious fusion tapas.
The Venue: Soul Kitchen @ Plaza Damas 3
Modern Asian-Fusion restaurant, combining imagination and techniques to create an ever-lasting impression to your palette.
Tio Pepe Fino Muy Seco
Gonzalez Byass Amontillado Vina AB Sherry
Gonzalez Byass Leonor Palo Cortado
Gonzalez Byass Alfonso Oloroso
Gonzalez Byass Solera 1847
Gonzalez Byass Nectar Pedro Ximenez
Come and join us, Tuesday, 14 December from 6.30pm – 9.00pm!
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only. Menu and seating at this event is on a shared basis.
All dine-in experiences will adhere strictly to protocols which include Covid-19 screening procedures, social distancing, hygiene, sanitization and registration.
Soul Kitchen @ Plaza Damas 3
Unit B-0-10, Block B
No 63, Jalan Sri Hartamas 1,
50480 Kuala Lumpur