Shucked presents Oyster & Champagne Masterclass with Jean Dhooge & Laurent Robert
Learn And Appreciate From The Growers of Some of World’s Finest Champagne, Oysters and Seafood
7 OYSTERS | 5 WINES | 3 FISH | 2 DATES | 2 VENUES
[vc_separator border_width=”2″]Enjoy an evening with Jean Dhooge of Oesterij grower Dutch Imperial Oysters and Laurent Robert, 4th generation Champagne grower at Shucked in The Gardens Mall.
Jean Dhooge from Oesterij supplies the Dutch Imperial, Oesterij Special, Dutch Creuse and Fine de Claire. The Dhooge family have been cultivating mussels and oysters since 1906. Their mussel farms are located in the Wadden Sea (North) and Eastern Scheldt (South) national parks in The Netherlands.
Laurent grows the Laurent Robert-Blanc de Blancs. A non-vintage, this Champagne is all Chardonnay 1er Cru grapes with a minimum age of three years and shows a superb colour with beautiful luminosity, a fine and persistent mousse. [vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Tragheanna Bay Oyster Shooter
Smoked Mackerel Paté on Toast
First Oyster Course
Irish Premium & Dutch Creuse
Loch Duart Scottish Salmon Cured Two Ways
Beetroot and Dill
Domaine Des Poncetys – Les Chailloux
Organic Chardonnay – Vintage 2017 – France
Second Oyster Course
Fine De Claire & Oesterijk Special
Lobster Bisque & Caviar
Domaine Delobel – Organic Sauvignon Blanc
Vintage 2017 – France
Third Oyster Course
Gallagher Special & Imperial Native
Grilled Sea Bass Fillet
Champagne Laurent Robert Cuvée Prestige – NV – France
Shucked Special Mussels Risotto with Truffles
Domaine de Lycée Viticole de Beaune
Hautes Côtes de Beaune Red 2015 – Burgundy – France
Salted Caramel Fudge Brownie
[vc_single_image image=”4687″ alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Oysters”]
Young, mild and satisfying Irish nuggets from Donegal
Great texture and lovely sweet finish from Edward Gallagher in Donegal
Briny bite from the pristine water of Lake Grevelingen.
Fine De Claire
Famously slender oysters from France’s Atlantic Coast
Slightly sweet and deeper cupped, turning on the tidal waters of the Eastern Scheldt.
Fed by peaty fresh water stream, four years of fantastic flavour
Dutch Imperial Native
Jean’s masterpiece-nuts, minerals, caramel and more flavours in this fabulous flat oyster.
Don’t miss out on this Oyster & Champagne Masterclass at Shucked!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.