Sip and Paint: Artistic Unicorn with Le Masterpiece
Le Masterpiece invites you to release your stress or gain fresh inspiration with good music, good wine, good people with a Sip & Paint Experience!
Enjoy the unique experience of snacks and drinks while you work on our Glow-in-the-Dark Artistic Unicorn artwork!
Absolutely no painting skills required, as you will be guided throughout the entire process!
At Le Masterpiece we are making your dreams a reality. Unleash your inner Picasso and make a masterpiece you’ll be proud to take home.
This Sip and Paint includes:
🍷 FREE a Glass of Red Wine
☕ FREE Flow Coffee, Tea, Snacks & Cookies
🔦 FREE a UV Torch Light while stocks last. You can see the glow-in-the-dark effects quickly in the daylight!
🎨 All Art Materials Provided (1x canvas, acrylic colours, palette, brushes, easel, apron etc)
Come and join us, Saturday 25 Dec 2021 from 8pm to 11pm!
Dress Code: Free & Easy
🍾 Bookings for groups of 5pax will get an additional bottle of FREE red wine!
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
- All experiences will adhere strictly to protocols which include social distancing, hygiene, sanitization and registration.
- You must be fully-vaccinated (i.e. 14 days after the receiving second dose of vaccine) to attend this event.
- You will be required to present your MySejahtera digital vaccination certificate prior to entry.
- You must maintain physical distance and use face masks at all times.
- Avoid shaking hands or engaging in unnecessary physical contact.
- Avoid attending the event if you are feeling unwell.
No. 19, Jalan SS22/27A,
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
(nearby Atria Shopping Gallery)
Book Your Spot
- Due to the nature of our business and the demand for our events, we do not offer refunds should you change your mind. If you wish to reschedule your session, please contact us a minimum of 3 days before the event to avoid your ticket to be suspended.
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.