Sojourn to Seoul: Korean Chef's Table at Four Seasons Hotel
Savour a trip to South Korea without having to leave town.
For one night only, Chef Jaeyoung (John) Oh, Executive Sous Chef from Four Seasons Hotel Seoul, will present a signature four-course menu for discerning diners in Kuala Lumpur.
“I’m very honoured to be representing my country’s cuisine in Malaysia,” says Chef John, who won the Gold Medal at the Korean Food Festival Awards a few years ago.
Sample specialties such as grilled galbi (marinated wagyu beef), clear fish dumpling soup and Korean Crepe. The authentic Korean flavours of the feast can be paired beautifully with fine soju. [vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Korean Traditional Dish – Platter of Nine Delicacies
Korean Crepe, Prawn, Beef, Carrot, Cucumber, Mushroom, Egg, Zucchini, Bell Pepper, Mustard Sauce
Clear Fish Dumpling Soup
Korean Main Tray
Wagyu Grilled Kalbi Marinade Beef
Bean Paste Soup
Sliced Seasonal Fruit, Rice Cake, Cinnamon Punch
Upon check-out add on RM80nett per person for a free flow of Soju!
Get your tickets today!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.