Sojourn to Seoul: Korean Weekend Brunch at Four Seasons Hotel
Catch the city’s latest weekend brunch in an intriguing new avatar, with Award-winning Chef Jae Young’s menu showcasing the vibrancy of South Korean food.
Enjoy the bright, beloved flavours of Jabchae (royal stir-fried glass noodles and vegetables) and Bibimbap (mixed rice with vegetables and egg), or venture into more exotic territory with Saengseon Yangnyeomgu-I (marinated roasted fish with chili soy sauce) and Haemul Pajeon (seafood & green onion pancake).
With its airy and inviting ambience, Curate is the perfect venue for a relaxed afternoon with family or friends.[vc_single_image image=”109594″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]Upon check-out add on to enhance your brunch experience!
*1 glass of champagne, or free flow house wines, beer or cocktails @ RM138nett per person
*Free flow of champagne, house wines, beer, and cocktails @ RM278nett per person
*Bring along your kids (from age 5 to 12) @ RM105nett per child!
Get your tickets today![vc_single_image image=”107495″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.