A 4 hands collaboration dinner awaits you at the critically renowned Dewakan on 20th and 21st July! Come and experience fine cuisine from Chef Halaigh Whelan-McManus of the acclaimed 3 star Michelin restaurant Maaemo, in Oslo.
Chef Halaigh who previously cooked at the acclaimed Noma, joined Maaemo and worked his way up to become the right hand man of Chef owner Esben Holmboe Bang.
As in all collaboration dinners at Dewakan, Halaigh’s menu will reflect Malaysian ingredients through his own lens of experience to provide you with an exciting meal. The menu will remain a surprise until the day of your dinner!
This event is partnered with the good people of KIAN Furniture, Vintry, Food Tour Malaysia and Diineout.com.[vc_separator color=”mulled_wine”]Tickets are RM370 per pax with an additional option of RM100 with wine pairing.
Upon check-out please select the following options:
1. As tickets are only sold by tables of 4 or 6 – kindly make your selection as per dates Friday, 20th July or Saturday 21st July.
2. If you would like to add-on wine pairing at RM100 per pax
3. Your preferred dinner time: 7:00pm, 8:00pm or 9:00pm
Lock in your table today, to avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity![vc_separator color=”mulled_wine”][vc_video link=”https://youtu.be/ce0TNKeMK1M”][vc_separator color=”mulled_wine”]
- Limited seating available
- Corkage is chargeable
- Will not be able to cater to dietary restrictions