[Sold Out] The Art of Making Nerikiri with Tea Press
Tea Press, The Japanese Tea Roasters are proud to announce they are holding a workshop on ’The Art of Making Nerikiri!”
Tea Press are delighted to bring the Japanese culture closer to you! So if you are interested in learning how to make Nerikiri and how to brew the perfect cup of Japanese Tea, lock in your seat today!
Nerikiri is one of the most fundamental materials used in making Traditional Japanese Sweet Desserts (Wagashi) it is made from white kidney bean paste (Shiro-An) and Mochi (Gyuhi). It is soft and glutinous which allows you to mold it into various shapes.[vc_single_image image=”3802″ alignment=”center”]This workshop which is being held in The Cube @ Isetan, Level 3 of Lot 10 Shopping Center) has two different sessions for you to choose from:
Session 1: is Sold Out
Session 2: 5pm – 7pm
Hurry now as there limited spaces available.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.