Soleil & Copper - Plating Souvenirs of The Past
Playing Childhood Memories: A culinary collaboration between Soleil and Copper.
Discover the stories behind the dishes of this 8-course Degustation Menu, where Chef Evert of Soleil & Chef Chai of Copper revive nostalgic flavours from their childhood and present them to you in a contemporary dining experience.
Founded in August 2013, Soleil Restaurant & Bar is known for its sophisticated fine dining, dishing out authentic contemporary European cuisines weaved with Asian influences.
The establishment has been thriving under the tutelage of award-winning European chef, Evert Onderbeke who honed his skills in Belgium’s finest culinary school and was later mentored under the excellence of Chef Roger Souvereyns, a two-star Michelin chef where he fine-tuned the art of fine dining. Soleil takes pride in its extensive wine collection, many of which are exclusively handpicked by our Sommelier.
1st Course by Copper
“Hot Cold” Sea Prawn Royale, Truffle, Anglaise Espuma
2nd Course by Soleil
Rabbit & Prunes
Based on my Grandmother’s Stew
3rd Course by Copper
Blue Lobster, Basil, Pizutello
4th Course by Soleil
Belgian Endives & Ham
Duck, Comte, Topinambur
5th Course by Copper
Kombu, Wagyu Karubi, Allium Dressing
6th Course by Soleil
Vol-Au-Vent Soleil’s Version
French Chicken, Foie Gras, Autumn Truffle
Dessert by Copper
Sarawak’s King of Fruits Pineapple
Whipped Cheese, Salt Flakes
Dessert by Soleil
Dame Blanche 2.0
Dark Chocolate, Madagascar Vanilla
Come and join us, Tuesday 29 September from 7pm – 11pm!
Dress Code: Smart Casual (no sandals or shorts)
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.