Spanish Brunch at Soleil
Celebrate the diversity of the Iberian Peninsular at Soleil Restaurant and Wine Bar.
Chef Evert Onderbeke and his talented kitchen staff are proud to present you the Spanish Brunch” this Nov 24, running from 11am till 3pm.
Feast your way through a slew of Spanish everyday favourites, from pan con tomato, cold gazpacho and salt cod (bacalao), to your ubiquitious mains like paella, roast cod.
Then finish off with more popular desserts like Basque cheesecake, Crema Catalane or even Soleil’s own home-made ice-cream and sorbet.
[vc_single_image image=”115751″ alignment=”center”]
Chef’s Canapes, Pan Con Tomato, Reganas with Olive Oil
Cured Meat Platter with Sweet Chili
Vine Ripened Tomato and Cucumber Gazpacho
Chicken and Mushroom Croquetas
Chickpea & Spinach Stew with Grill Octopus
Carpaccio de Tomate
Prawns Al Ajillo
Whitebait Fritters with Capers Aioli
Brandada de Bacalao
Marinated Baby Sardines with Olive Tapenade
Boquerones, Potato Confit, Sweet Onion Compote
Chicken & Beans Stew
Grilled Vegetables, Pisto (Spanish Ratatouille)
Choice of Sauces: Tomato, Cream Based or Garlic Chili
Choice of Toppings: Air Dried Beef “Cecina”, Turkey Salsichon, Sea Prawns
Spanish Omelette with Turkey Chorizo
Churros with Dark Chocolate Sauce
Apple Pie Empanada
Arroz Con Leche
Cheese Platter with Quince and Roasted Nuts
Homemade Ice-Cream and Sorbet
Cold Pressed Juice, Coffee or Tea
And if you’d like to enjoy the full flavour of Spain, add on RM113.68nett per person for a free-flow of Spanish wines, white or red!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.