Spanish Cooking Class by Kim's Kitchen Culinary Studio on 23 May
Keen to learn how to cook authentic tapas, make delicious sauces and whip up a really good seafood paella? Then come join Kim, the masterful chef at her upcoming Spanish cooking class!
Chef Kim has more than 20 years of experience running multiple restaurants and consulting for start-up cafes. She is of Nyonya origin and specializes in multiple cuisines including Western, Nyonya, Chinese and Mediterranean. She skillfully conducts her classes with professionalism, enthusiasm and patience as she takes time to understand her audience and ensure they are able to put into practice the skills taught.[vc_text_separator title=”Dishes (And Sauces) You Will Learn”]
(Ingredients: Potatoes, Plantains, Eggplant)
Sofrito (tomato-based sauce)
Aioli (egg & olive oil)
Salsa (avocado, basil & tomatoes)
Seafood (mussels, prawns, chorizo sausage & wine)
Kim’s Kitchen is also holding the same class on 25 May, tickets can be purchased through the following link:
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.