Spanish Night at Tinto by RP
Tinto by RP, a Spanish wine and tapas bar is bringing you a night to revel in Spanish food and wines, with 5 courses carefully paired with a range of Spanish wines.
After your Aperitivo, Tapas and Sopa, enjoy delightful Agnei Ibérico, these lamb ribs have the same qualities and characteristics as the well-known Iberian pork. Agnei Ibérico is therefore also certified as such and protected under Spanish law. The animals are fed with a combination of mother’s milk, grains and sunflower seeds and lead a life free from anxiety and stress. All these aspects ultimately ensure a beautifully marbled and deliciously tender meat, which, thanks to the high concentration of Omega 3 and Omega 6, is very healthy and fits perfectly in a low-cholesterol diet.[vc_single_image image=”4459″ alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Thin Slices of Spanish Serrano Ham
AJO Y OLIVO MARINADO
Spanish Marinated Pickled Garlic & Olives with Orange Zest
Tio Pepe Palomino Fino, Jerez Xérès Sherry, González Byass
2010 Gramona Imperial, Gran Reserva, Saint Sadurni d’ Anoia
GAMBAS AL AJILLO
Sizzling Shrimp with Garlic, Paprika and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
TENTÁCULOS DE PULPO
Spanish Octopus Tentacles, Dry Chilli and Olive Oil
ALMEJAS CON VINO BLANCO
Clams Cooked in White Wine, Herbs and Tomato Salsa
Warm Hearty Spanish Soup with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Bisila Cava Rose NV
Spanish Paella Rice with Chorizo and Mixed Seafood
COSTILLA DE CERDO
Marinated Pork Ribs with BBQ Rub, Spanish Style Spiced Roasted Potatoes
Grilled Spanish Iberico Lamb Ribs with Special Dry Rub, Spanish Chimichurri and Garlic Confit
2011 Ladron De Lunas, Eclipse, Requena
2013 Melquior, Crianza, Rioja
Fried Churros Stick Coated with Snow Sugar served with Warm Chocolate Sauce
Pedro Ximénez, Nectar, Jerez Xérès Sherry, Gonzáles Byass
Limited seating available, lock in your seat today!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.