Spanish Speciality Food Festivity at Cilantro
Viva España this Friday Nov 8 at Cilantro, as you sit down to enjoy the one-day Spanish Specialty Food Festivity. Using only the finest Spanish produce available and flown in express for the occasion.
Sample a creative menu tailored to feature the different aspects and regions of Spanish cuisine, from traditional bacalao (salted cod), Cantabrian anchovy, Galician beef and produce from the Mediterranean and East Atlantic.
Book your place, and come in at 6.30pm, where you will start off with a Wine and Gin Tasting session conducted by Ibero Deli. Whet your appetites with an amuse-bouche at 7.30pm, before commencing dinner, and finally wrapping up with dessert, including a Spanish Farmer’s cheese platter.
[vc_single_image image=”114756″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”]
For RM688 nett per pax, you’ll not only enjoy the specialised menu. There will also be free corkage on any BYOB Spanish wine and cava (sparkling wine)!
Guests are also entitled to free parking at the MiCasa All-Suite Hotel.
[vc_single_image image=”114635″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Seating is limited, so book yours now. Do note that free corkage does not apply to BYOB hard liquors by event participants
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
[vc_single_image image=”114634″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.