Steakhouse KL Romantic Dinner for Two
Steakhouse KL is having a very special Romantic Dinner for two on the daily!
Enjoy a 4 course menu with your choice of any entree and main, perfect to impress that special someone for that first date, or just to have a memorable night out!
*Upgrade your romantic dinner to include a Free-Flow Wine (Wolf Blass Bilyara Sauvignon Blanc and Wolf Blass Bilyara Shiraz) for 1.5 hours at only RM174 nett per couple.
The Steakhouse KL opened in 2011 serving high quality Argentinian-style charcoal-grilled steaks as well as a selection of traditional dishes cooked with country passion.
Located in adjacent to The Whisky Bar KL, The Steakhouse is one of the traditional steakhouses in KL exuding a warm, cosy and rustic ambience. It is a one stop venue for fine wines and perfectly prepared steaks.
Demitasse of Winter Soup
IN THE AIR TONIGHT
Pan Seared Sea Scallops
– Quinuo – Tomato Confit – Sautéed Snow Pea Sprout – Pink Peppercorn – Lemon Butter Sauce –
** OR **
Pan Fried Foie Gras
– Beetroot Tempura – Asparagus Salad – Beaujolaise Pear –
ALL I WANT IS YOU
Charcoal Grilled Black Angus Tenderloin
– Sautéed Seasonal Vegetables – Mashed Potato – Tomato Salsa – Red Wine Lobster Sauce –
** OR **
– Fennel – New Potatoes – Thyme Butter – Tomato Tapenade –
POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME
Irish Cream Coffee Mud Pie
– Toasted Pecan – Coconut Lychee Sorbet –
UPGRADE TO A ROMANTIC DINNER WITH FREE FLOW WINE FOR 1.5 HOURS
Add-On RM 174 nett per couple
Wolf Blass Bilyara Sauvignon Blanc
Wolf Blass Bilyara Shiraz
Come and join us, daily starting 1 November until 30 November, from 6pm to 12am!
Dress Code: Casual
Diners will be seated according to compliance with social distance guidelines for dining.The dinner will take place in a spacious area to ensure diners’ comfort and safety. See our Safety Statement for Coronavirus (COVID-19) Here: https://steakhousekl.com/safety-statement-for-coronavirus-covid-19/
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.