Sumptuous Iftar Set Menus at Ramada Suites
This Ramadan at Hugo’s KL, get ready to indulge in their exquisite Sumptuous Iftar Set Menus featuring authentic local Malay dishes that also include a free three-level tiffin set (valued at RM20) to take home!
Packed with traditional Malay culinary goodness, these specially crafted sets menus are guaranteed to bring you down the memory lane and make you reminisces of good, old memories breaking fast with your family in a more intimate setting.
Prepared by Chef Bahar and his team at Hugo’s KL, guests will be able to enjoy traditional delicacies from 4 different Iftar Set Menus to choose from.[vc_single_image image=”8344″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Sumptuous Buka Puasa Set”]
Nasi Biryani Ayam
Biryani rice, Dalca Sayur vegetables, pickles, egg and papadum
Nasi Tomato with Ayam Merah
Tomato rice, chicken with tomato paste, Dalca Sayur vegetables, pickles and papadum
Ayam Percik Panggang with Rice and Vegetables
Roasted chicken with traditional herbs, and steamed rice
Nasi Kerabu with Ayam Percik
Nasi Kerabu, salad ulam, sambal kelapa, salted duck egg, budu, sambal belacan, cracker with ayam percik with sauce
All sets are served with Buah Kurma, Aneka Kuih Melayu and Air Sirap Bandung, Cincau or Soya.
[vc_single_image image=”8345″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]If you are looking to dine in a different setting other than going buffet-style this Ramadan, you do not want to miss this! Book your seats now to enjoy these Set Menus from 5 May till 3 June 2019.[vc_single_image image=”8346″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.